Open Site Navigation
  • Richard Gantt


Updated: Sep 20

Richard defines spousal support, also known as alimony, and explains who is entitled to it in North Carolina. He also talks about the process that judges go through when awarding it.

45 views0 comments

We handle all family law and divorce matters in Wake County, Durham County, Orange County, Chatham County, and Johnston County. We proudly serve residents of Raleigh, Cary, Apex, Holly Springs, Morrisville, Wake Forest, Fuquay-Varina, Knightdale, Garner,  Clayton, RTP, Durham, Chapel Hill, and the surrounding areas.

  • LinkedIn
  • Facebook

Raleigh Office

421 Fayetteville St, Ste 1100

Raleigh, NC 27601

Tel : (919) 809-8860