Handle Family Law Disputes With Attorneys You Can Trust
Family is what bonds us together. However, relationships with family members are also complicated. And sometimes, the dynamics and tensions within those complex relationships can lead to legal disputes.
Navigating family law conflicts can be confusing and stressful at times. Whether you’re going through a divorce, negotiating child custody, or dealing with domestic violence, having an experienced and trustworthy attorney from Gantt Family Law can help you manage contentious family disagreements with confidence.
Why Do I Need Lawyer For My Family Law Dispute?
You may feel you can handle your family legal disputes on your own. However, while it’s within your right to do so, managing these matters alone can hinder your chances of seeking the outcomes you want. This is especially true during divorce, where filing the correct paperwork on time and gathering appropriate evidence can have significant implications for your future.
An experienced family law attorney can be your coach, counselor and confidant. They can give you advice, help you make educated decisions, and pool together the resources you need to create a compelling case. Gantt Family Law cares about your best interests and seeking the results you want; learn more about what our clients have to say about us by visiting our testimonials page.
What Questions Should I Ask A Family Attorney?
These can help you learn about the law and the attorney themselves:
Questions About North Carolina Family Law
You may want to ask:
- What property is subject to division?
- How much will I owe in child support?
- How can I advocate for more time with my kids?
- I didn’t get a prenup or postnup; how can I protect my assets?
- What consequences could I face over a domestic violence dispute?
- How can the law protect me and my kids from my abusive spouse?
- Will my business assets be subject to division?
- What does the law say about dividing complicated assets, like property, stock portfolios and retirement funds?
Questions About Hiring The Right Lawyer
You may want to ask:
- What strategy would you use to approach my specific case?
- How long have you been practicing family law?
- How do you communicate with your clients?
- How much time can you dedicate to my case?
- How much experience do you have with complex assets?
- What outcomes could I expect, given my situation and circumstances?
- What risks could I face if the outcome of my case is unfavorable?
We are happy to address these questions and any others you may have during your initial consultation. Call 919-518-9540 to get started.
Gantt Family Law Can Help You With Your Family Law Challenges
Family disputes can involve complex emotions and negotiations. A good family law attorney can help you navigate both with confidence. Complete our online contact form to set up an initial consultation today.